Let’s play a game! Without peaking at the answers (bottom of post), can these windshields be repaired or must they be replaced??
Sometimes it is obvious that a windshield must be replaced, but other times the crack or chip could go either way. Answer the following questions to see if your windshield problem may be able to be repaired…
Answer the following questions…
- Is the chip larger than a quarter?
- Is there more than one chip?
- Is the crack longer than a dollar bill?
- Does the chip or crack impair the driver’s line of sight?
- Is the crack or chip near the windshield’s edge?
- Is the crack or chip old?
If you answered NO to all of these questions, there is a good chance we can repair the windshield instead of having to do a more costly replacement. Either way, most are covered by insurance and we will file your claim!
Ready to begin the process?? Click here
Windshield Repair or Replace
Latest posts by Taylor Auto Glass (see all)
- Driving with a Cracked Windshield is Dangerous! - November 28, 2019
- Common Causes of Windshield Cracks: What You Need to Know - November 20, 2019
- The Best Road Trip Snacks for Kids - November 20, 2019