If your holiday shopping list includes finding the perfect present for that car enthusiast in your life, this list is for you! We’ve put together 10 great gift ideas for car lovers including stocking stuffers, practical gifts, and gifts for budgets of all kinds.
- Cell phone mounts make a great gift for anyone who spends a lot of time in their car. They make it easier to use your phone hands-free and can replace your outdated GPS device.
- Remember cassette tapes? For car lovers who also enjoy classic tunes, a cassette tape adapter might be just what they need.
- Do you know someone with an extra long commute? Car seats aren’t known for providing great back support. Gift them with a lumbar support seat cover for a more comfortable ride.
- You can never have too many phone chargers. Car chargers allow you to power up while on the go so you don’t have to worry about rushing home to plug in.
- Deicing spray is a practical gift that makes a great stocking stuffer for anyone living in a snowy climate. Your car lover will thank you for all the time and frustration saved.
- Car care sets come in all sizes and contain products to clean and maintain your car. Grab a set for anyone with lots of kids who wants to keep their car pristine!
- A dash cam has become a popular device for drivers to keep in their cars for insurance purposes. This gift is perfect for road trippers!
- Does your favorite car lover always lose their keys? A key finder fob connects to your keychain and can help you find your keys using an app on your smartphone.
- Steering wheel covers protect the car’s steering wheel from daily wear and tear. They make a great gift for anyone who likes to keep their car looking like new.
- Gift Certificates make a great stocking stuffer or last-minute gift for car lovers! Check with their local mechanic and pay for their next oil change or get a certificate for a car wash and detailing so they can keep their vehicle in top condition.
These gifts are the perfect combination of thoughtful and practical for any car lover on your list. If you know someone who has a cracked or chipped windshield that needs to be repaired, gift them with a visit from Taylor Auto Glass!
Call 336-851-1380 today for a quote.
Latest posts by Taylor Auto Glass (see all)
- Driving with a Cracked Windshield is Dangerous! - November 28, 2019
- Common Causes of Windshield Cracks: What You Need to Know - November 20, 2019
- The Best Road Trip Snacks for Kids - November 20, 2019