Do you need your windshield replaced? Taylor Auto Glass located in Greensboro NC can service all of your auto glass replacement needs in Greensboro and the surrounding Triad cities.
We service Kernersville, Winston Salem, High Point, and Greensboro.
Taylor Auto Glass replaces the following types of glass:
Side View Mirror Glass
Windshield Replacement is usually covered by insurance with the policyholder just paying the deductible.
Don’t be tricked into thinking you don’t have a choice in who repairs your vehicle after an accident occurs. In North Carolina, you have the right to choose which repair shop works on your vehicle. We can help with filing your insurance claim and get the approvals necessary to repair or replace your auto glass.
Most common reasons a windshield must be replaced instead of repaired:
- Damage on inside of windshield
- Damage through both layers of the glass
- Damage has multiple cracks or chips
- Damage is impairing driver’s critical viewing area
- Damage is over the rain sensor or internal radio antenna
- Crack is over a foot long or Chip is larger than a quarter
- Damage contains debris that cannot be removed
- Damage is near the edge of the windshield
Latest posts by Taylor Auto Glass (see all)
- Driving with a Cracked Windshield is Dangerous! - November 28, 2019
- Common Causes of Windshield Cracks: What You Need to Know - November 20, 2019
- The Best Road Trip Snacks for Kids - November 20, 2019